Tips for Taking Your Photos
- Do not submit old photos. Take a new photo using these guidelines for a more accurate before and after comparison.
- Make sure to use bright, even lighting. For example, stand facing a window during daytime. Avoid harsh shadows.
- Frame your face to take up most of the photo. Do not stand far away from the camera.
- You may include close up shots of specific areas (ie: crow's feet) in addition to full-face photos.
- Take your before and after photos from similar angles for direct comparison.
- Your face must be free from all cosmetics or anything that alters the appearance of your skin.
- Do not edit or alter your photos in any way. Photos with filters will NOT be accepted.